Monday, December 10, 2007

Locations to Visit in SL

Once you are in SL, you will quickly find that you need places to go. There are lots and lots of places you can go, but the trick is finding them. You can visit the "Popular Places" tab in the Search option, but it mainly gives you a lot of junk locations. I ended up just typing in random phrases that interested me in the Search and went to the places that seemed most interesting.

I also decided to turn to my good friend Google to help me out. I discovered a list that claimed the Top 20 Best Places to Visit in Second Life.

Also, because I am interested in learning more about the academic use of SL, I found the Top 20 Educational Locations in Second Life. (Ohio University in particular had an excellent location)

Ohio University SL Student Center:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ohio University SL Outdoor Classroom:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: